Sign in to follow this  
HexDump

Random crashes using luabind from a dll.

HexDump    233
Hi all, I´m having a really bad time trying to make luabind work inside a dll. I use C4 engine (I really recomend it, nice cute engine) and as you may know game code are built inside a dll that the main exe loads and executes. I have linked luabind+lua as lib, dll, all code inside the game project and I allways get a crash when trying to expose a class to lua (.def luabind method). Has been anybody able to use it with C4 or knows what could be hapenning? Same code executed in a console app works perfectly (no dll). Edit: I´m using last shot of luabind, lua and boost. Edit: After doing some tests. It seems to crash randomly, if I move registration code (the one that register my class to lua) to a function it crashes (it was executing from c4 pp constructor). If now I add some code to main, it works ok. Anyway, this seems to be just random, there's no crash pattern. Thanks in advance, HexDump.

GreyHound    150
lua5.1 with luabind 0.7?

I'm pretty sure i had similar issues which i tracked back to exposing stuff, just as you do. I just went with lua50 and it all went fine. I know this isn't a real solution, u'm just sharing ;D

Never tried static linking so i'm not really sure if it's the same error.