MUD Game Programming

Started by
5 comments, last by IndyProgrammer88 15 years, 8 months ago
I recently bought the book "Mud Game Programming" by Ron Penton, but the book didn't have the cd. Is there anywhere online that I can get this source code from ? The website that the book mentions is out of date and the links are all broken. The book is useless without the source. Thanks.
Advertisement
A quick Google Search finds some links, although some of them appear to be warez and should probably be avoided...

There's also a previous thread on this very same subject here on gamedev.net.

On the O'Reilley Site there's even a mail link to the author himself if you feel ambitious.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
I've tried all 3, and none were able to help. I posted on here in hope of someone owning the original source. Thanks though.
Quote:Original post by IndyProgrammer88
I've tried all 3, and none were able to help. I posted on here in hope of someone owning the original source. Thanks though.

I own the book, however seem to have misplaced the disc as well... I'll look around tomorrow and see if i can't coax it out of it's hiding spot
I would kiss your feet if you could find it.
My webserver is currently down, and will continue to be for a while. However, I uploaded the file to RapidShare. Enjoy :)
You are the shit! Thank you times 1 million.

I am one happy camper :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement