Sign in to follow this  
programmermattc

PongRPG Released

I've just released PongRPG on my website for download. PongRPG is a PC game built using XNA. You can find the game and more details here. Some of the features include:
  • RPG-style designe (HP, stat tracking, XP, etc...)
  • 20 levels to level up to (Level up by earning XP, earn XP by playing matches
  • Unlockables include magic spells to help beat the computer faster and armor to help protect yourself from the scores
  • Customize your paddle with different armor sets and spell combinations
  • Upgrade your paddle abilities by using stat points gained each level (make your paddle longer, magic stronger, more HP, and earn more XP)
  • 4 unlockable 'achievements'
You'll need a full install of XNA GS to play (meaning you need full Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio C# 2005 Express installed). When downloaded, run the index.html file and it will help you get set up. Screens: NOTE: These screens are slightly old and don't have the full items shown in the final game (although most of the changes are simple text and image additions) Any feedback is welcome and encouraged. [Edited by - programmermattc on August 26, 2008 9:54:05 AM]

Good point, OP updated with screens. I've been talking to someone on the XNA forums about bugs he found as well as some additions. I've got one more feature to implement before uploading a newer version of the game that contains multiple fixes and better mouse support.

Sign in to follow this