GDnet Art show: post it all here again

Started by
35 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 22 years, 8 months ago
there were a lot of posts in the last 2 threads pretaining to art in the gdnet forums. I am starting it up again as some really dope shit came out of these threads. rules are simple, thumbnails are cool but keep the posts to a link or something. www.geocities.com/conshape_millennium/intrographic.jpg www.geocities.com/execlanhome/alexchan.jpg I hope you guys enjoy this and maybe the forms will fill up just as fast as they always do. I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED Redwyrm Online

Advertisement
Check out the comics section of badcontent.net to see some various artwork by me.
so, is it a correct assumtion that people are not into this right now?
thats ok im probably milking the success a bit here so hey.

that is just fine.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

Here is a Manga drawing I did yesterday... it is too big to be shown here so click on this link (it needs some moments to be loaded, ca. 70kb)

First it was b/w, I edited the image in Photoshop and colored it.
The original drawing is quite small, so the face isn''t that detailed, I''m sorry...

Oh, and I still need a name for her

why not... its a pretty cool idea.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Redwyrm Online

Pretty cool. Where did you learn to draw? Are you planning on going to Digipen or somewhere where they specifically teach computer art?

(Perhaps in a few weeks I will get something up here, but I am really quite busy with school at the moment.)

no, im not going to digipen. im going to CDIS in richmond. its close to home, my girlfriend and i get some bitchin stuff in it too.

honestly, computer art is just a little thing i do for fun. im much more interested in real hand drawn and painted art. the comp is often used as the brush for this but i much prefere the pencil.. it reacts better than any comp can and you have to admit, having that tactile contact with real art is just .. well, its different.

most of the art in Vedic mirage will be cg like donkey kong country but all the menu, box art and instuction manual art will be hand sketched. most of the still screens will also be done this way.

Redwyrm Online

HI !

i am going to drop my stuff here to!

the first two drawings are done purely in photoshop (with this MiniTutorial 3, which was posted in this msgboard)

the others are some sketches i did some times before(in manga style). i've got a scanner, so i could scan them in!

and i really like to now what you think of these arts, PLEASE

cg-art1
cg-art2
'Magefist' My DnD Character
'Out of Psy' a manga i started to think of
another sketch-page of 'Out of Psy'
My RPG-Character of the game "Vampires" (not the pc-game)

/* spelling */

Edited by - LittleTaz on June 14, 2001 1:35:33 PM
. . . : : thnx in advance : : . . .
recently I''ve been doing clothing design, architecture, and a damn big painting. (54"!) The architecture and the painting aren''t done, so here are the clothing designs:

''70s

goth/punk

uniform

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

comics section

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement