DirectX...

Started by
0 comments, last by Esquire 2K1 22 years, 10 months ago
Where on Earth would I find a tutorial for DirectX 7? I tried on gamedev.net, but couldn't find anything, plus the search is not working. So, could someone help me? I'm making a game called BattleMon, and I've been using the Windows API since the start of the project, but it's way too slow, and I've been getting complaints. So, I decided to upgrade and use DirectX, but I need a tutorial first... Edited by - Esquire 2K1 on June 9, 2001 10:45:31 AM
"It is rumored that Waluigi is so skinny because Wario eats all his meals. In a TV interview, Wario denied this entirely, and then ate the news reporter." -from gbacentral.net under Waluigi in Character Profiles
Advertisement
You might sleep better buying a book. Some tutorials are good but most would agree that buying a book is better in many ways.

For 2D, you might want to get what most people have which is Tricks of The Windows Game Programming Gurus. But since you already have win32 experience, it might not be the best choice.

I can''t say much for 3D though. But if you want tutorials, why don''t use one of the older versions. Then ask around if it doesn''t compile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement