RET::SDK - A new graphics engine has born!

Started by
1 comment, last by Miki Browlee 15 years, 7 months ago
Hi there. As you may note I'm new to these forums. The thing that brings me here is the announcement of a new graphics engine I made public a couple of days ago as a little contribution to the game developers community. The engine, which is for free, is a 2D/3D cross-platform oriented engine (right now only runs under Windows 2K/XP/VISTA) but I have plans to port it to the Mac and other platforms when the time allows me. The license is not restrictive at all despite that the source code is not provided with the SDK package. Feel free to know more about at the official website: RET::SDK Regards Miki
Advertisement
Just posting to say 'congrats' on completing what was obviously a sizable project. Also, you might check out the 'Your Announcements' forum; it might be that your post would get a little more attention there. (If you would prefer to post there, I'd recommend PM'ing a mod and asking if they'll move this post for you.)

Got any screenshots?
Okay. Next screenshots are taken from a game (still in development) using the engine:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement