Absolute Beginner...

Started by
11 comments, last by zer0wolf 15 years, 7 months ago
Well first of all I'd like to say thanks for all your help.

I'm not TOO artistic, I mean I can draw fairly well, but I can only draw things that I have right in front of me, nothing that comes from my mind ever comes out well. Although I do write a lot, and I do like writing stories and what not. Other than that, I'm not too sure about any other artistic qualities that I may have...

And another thing I'd like to clear up, or rather say, ask, I'm not really into programming... I'm more into the designing area. I guess I should have cleared that up first, but I didn't really realize the huge difference that there was between the two.

If it's not too much trouble, could one of you tell me a little more about what the designing area specializes in? What they do? Etc.
Advertisement
Cloud,
You really need to read those articles I posted URLs for above.
Sorry they aren't all linkable.
The answers you seek are given in those articles. There's no reason why we should have to type those answers all over again just for this thread.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Read Tom's site. It has a plethora of answers to tons of questions you obviously have.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement