Artemis RPG - a work in progress (with screens + demo)

Started by
2 comments, last by projectargus 15 years, 7 months ago
Hi all, This is my first post here, so I hope I'm doing this right. My wife and I have been working on this project on and off for the past 2 years. It's gotten to the point where the game engine feels pretty solid, but I want to get some feedback before we go much further in development. We'd really appreciate it if some GD users could play around with it and post comments/suggestions/bugs! I put together a mini-site with download links: http://artemisgame.wordpress.com Here are some screen shots:
Advertisement
That looks really cool, keep the good work up! :D
Looks good, reminds me a lot of a Secret of Mana style game. What are your long term plans with it if you don't mind me asking?
Quote:Original post by Gantz
Looks good, reminds me a lot of a Secret of Mana style game. What are your long term plans with it if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks! I love the Mana series - particularly Sword of Mana for GBA.

The plan is just to finish it and put it out for free online. We're predicting about 10 hours of gameplay, but it's a little early to say. The game is just a fun creative hobby for me, but it's also going to be a nice portfolio piece for my wife. She's the one doing all the graphics, and she's in grad school for game development.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement