Are there any small, portable libraries for copying/pasting text to the clipboard?

Started by
3 comments, last by iliak 15 years, 7 months ago
I've tried google, but no luck. All I want is the ability to copy/paste text in my game. Are there any portable libraries that will allow me to do this? Thanks, Ben.
--------------------------Check out my free, top-down multiplayer shooter: Subvein
Advertisement
Btw.. a library isn't completely necessary if there's an easy way to do it manually for all major operating systems.. but I doubt that.

Also, I'm already using OpenGL, GLFW, OpenAL, Enet if that's of any help. But I doubt that, too. I checked GLFW.. and couldn't find anything to do with the clipboard.
--------------------------Check out my free, top-down multiplayer shooter: Subvein
As far as linux is concerned, do you want to put things in the selection buffer, or in the X11 clipboard ?
to be honest.. I don't know.

At the moment I'm just designing on windows. I'm trying to only use libraries that are portable though, so I can create linux and mac versions later on.

Google : clipboard + msdn gives this
- Iliak -
[ ArcEngine: An open source .Net gaming framework ]
[ Dungeon Eye: An open source remake of Eye of the Beholder II ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement