Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SikCiv

Major 2D to 3D update.

Its taken a while but most of the redundant 2D code in my D3D updated wrapper has been replaced, it works fine on my GeForce256 though i'm not sure if it works correctly on other cards so please download it (3.4MB - 10min) and reply here with your FPS (press 'F') and video chipset, thanks Thanks 'Anonymous Posters' for testing it on the TNT2 and Voodoo3 1000. The White text should be fixed now if you have the font Tahoma.ttf (from office 97 and up). Its supposed to 'feel' like Giana Sisters which is why the characters jump like they do but ill see what I can do to make it a bit faster. New features uploaded on 12-June-2001: * Bombs!, Explosions, and re-spawning items. * More sound effects. * Config utility updated - video card select. * Updated layer code and other minor improvements. * New Intro screen. Version 0.7F Rev3 at: www.angelfire.com/realm/zeroone Edited by - SikCiv on June 11, 2001 9:51:04 PM

Thanks for testing the game

So far its been tested on:
nVidia TNT2 - ok
Voodoo3 1000 - ok
GeForce 256 - winMe and w2k ok

but would like to test it on:
Voodoo2
Voodoo Banshee
Matrox G200/G400
S3 Savage4

If anyone has a different card than the ones tested please test it and reply with the FPS and card type, and any improvement suggestions or problems so I can decide what stays in and what should be scrapped. Thanks.

Game Download  ZeroOne Realm