• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piggeru

Make you dream become a game

This topic is 6216 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I'm trying to organize a bunch of pleople to work together with a common project... In this case the GAME OF OUR DREAMS .... We are needing all THE HELP WE CAN GET... LET'S MAKE OUR GAME IDEIAS BECOME A GAME... We are talking about these ideias in this forum http://banco.jogosonline.com.br/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=forum&f=693 We are brazilians, be free to start new topic en english... We are tryng to make the new "Linux Game" a game where everybody helps to make a game that satisfact every one.... Sorry for my bad english ... I learn it watching Tarzan... Help us ... to make This wild dream come true... My email is Piggeru.maligno@zipmail.com.br §Ð§ God Set me Free §Ð§ §Ð§ And I will Be §Ð§ §Ð§I Was Born to Be Wild §Ð§ Edited by - piggeru on June 12, 2001 2:12:55 PM

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!