Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadButch

HaCKeR v116 (Single Player, CoOp, HaCKMaTCH)

I just upped HaCKeR v1.1.6. to my homepage and to the Showcase here. This is the final version... HaCKeR is a tetris clone programmed by me in my spare time... It contains a 2 player cooperative mode, which I've never seen before in any other tetris clone... Besides that, there's a Single Player mode and a 2 player HaCKMaTCH mode. I would be very delighted if you guys could download it and check it out... and mail me your comments! Showcase here on GameDev! Homepage: http://www.GamePlayHeaven.com Direct Links: HaCKeR (9 Mb) HaCKeR Source (445 K) Happy HaCKeR'ing! [edited by - madbutch on April 24, 2002 3:56:16 AM]

Soon the top players will be on my homepage!

If you want to enter your HiScores into that list, you just have to send me an E-Mail with your HaCKeR.dat attached, and labeled "HaCKeR HiScore Entry"...

The beta version with Network play in it is now available.

The update file is only 75k if you still have HaCKeR installed!

Be sure to read the news update on my site (Homepage: www.GamePlayHeaven.com) from 18-9-2001 (15:15), it explains how you start a network game!

Oh.. and the bug in HaCKMaTCH mode is probably fixed to (need someone to check it for me, because it won't happen on my systems)

Have fun with it!

[edited by - MadButch on April 24, 2002 3:57:01 AM]