New game by Ragdollsoft: Rubber Ninjas

Started by
2 comments, last by Ragdollsoft 15 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I wanted to let you know I'm developing a new game called Rubber Ninjas, based on my older Ragdoll Masters game. You can check out a video and more info at http://www.rubberninjas.com I'd love to hear what you think about it :) Thanks a lot, Matteo
Advertisement
My gameplay opinion: I don't like the non-stop bouncing rubbery effect!! Perhaps if you had some solid ground to stand on, but could still make use of bouncing (hit an enemy into the "rubber"? sphere, he bounces off and you hit him again, he bounces off again but this time gives you a good pounding, etc... could make for some really cool combos and counter attacks). I don't know... I feel like the bouncing is a good mechanic but shouldn't be the ONLY mechanic... I believe it will get tiring fast. </opinion>

Cheers and good luck... it looks really cool so far.
-Scott
I loved Ragdoll Masters (still on my dock in OS X even), but I just can't imagine how one would control this game. Is it basically WASD on a plane but then you can use Q and E (or something) to rotate that plane? If so, it might work. But that'd be my only concern. Looks really fun. Nice work.
Thanks guys,

The game's controls are like ragdoll masters, i.e. only the 4 arrow keys, camera is automaticly placed on the plane with your closest enemy (and twirls around quite a bit). This means that you don't get total control on movement, but that would be very hard. The game points more on spectacularity, but it's still controllable enough so a skilled player can easily beat a newbie.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement