Sign in to follow this  
mattharvey1

URGENT XNA Developers needed

My client needs 2 x XNA developers for a project for the LA Motorshow. You will be helping build a retro style game for an automotive client. One of the developers should have ideally have an understanding of car physics. The role is based in Central London and CANNOT be worked on remotely. Please pick up the phone and call us. And send your CV to Best Regards Matthew Harvey [Edited by - Sneftel on October 10, 2008 8:16:52 AM]

Hi CmpDMV.

Of course the post is not going to be of interest to everyone but for some people i.e. commercially experienced XNA developers who are living in London and currently available for work, it may be very exciting indeed so I don't really see what the problem is.

Yes I'm not a game developer but my client is, and they are developing a game for the LA Motorshow and a developer could add a valuable project to their portfolio, so if that's not relevant to gamedev.net I don't know what is.

I know I should have made time to ingratiate myself with you all before daring to use this as a resource but my client only approached me about finding someone yesterday so I'm running around like a headless chicken for them at the moment and the XNA forum on gamedev.net seemed the obvious place to let folks know.

Anyway, I shall await the wrath of the moderators and take it on the chin.

Thanks for your input, maybe you could suggest an alternative forum?

Kind Regards

Matt

Quote:
Original post by CmpDev
Wrong forum and it is not urgent for us, only you.
Please learn some forum posting etiquette.

Among the rules of "posting etiquette" is one about not being brusque and unfriendly to newcomers.