• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MMONewbie

AngelScript on the iPhone

This topic is 3717 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Any idea of what processor the iPhone is using?

Anyway, as long as there is a C++ compiler for the iPhone AngelScript should be working just fine.

Whoever tries this, let me know if there is any trouble in getting the library to work and I'll do what I can to fix those.

Quote:
Original post by WitchLord
Any idea of what processor the iPhone is using?
ARM 1176. I think that is roughly the same chip use in the Nokia N800 internet tablets, so if anyone has tried that it should be very similar.
Quote:
Anyway, as long as there is a C++ compiler for the iPhone AngelScript should be working just fine.
Apple's GCC, heavily patched as usual.

AngelScript doesn't support native calling conventions on the ARM processor yet, so it would be necessary to compile the library with AS_MAX_COMPATIBILITY and use the generic calling convention instead.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!