AngelScript on the iPhone

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 15 years, 6 months ago
I haven't tried yet myself but has anyone got AngelScript working on the iPhone? Thanks.
Advertisement
Any idea of what processor the iPhone is using?

Anyway, as long as there is a C++ compiler for the iPhone AngelScript should be working just fine.

Whoever tries this, let me know if there is any trouble in getting the library to work and I'll do what I can to fix those.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

It's ARM.
Quote:Original post by WitchLord
Any idea of what processor the iPhone is using?
ARM 1176. I think that is roughly the same chip use in the Nokia N800 internet tablets, so if anyone has tried that it should be very similar.
Quote:Anyway, as long as there is a C++ compiler for the iPhone AngelScript should be working just fine.
Apple's GCC, heavily patched as usual.

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

AngelScript doesn't support native calling conventions on the ARM processor yet, so it would be necessary to compile the library with AS_MAX_COMPATIBILITY and use the generic calling convention instead.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement