Sign in to follow this  
benshelmars

A Game in Progress

Hello I have been directed here by a member of the Board Game Designers Forum. Not that this direction validates the game project I am working on at all. I had mentioned in those forums the use of the Vassal and or the TripleA Game engines (not to be confused with a "triple a game" as a possible port for this project. Hence, my post. Project Critical Collapse is a modified version of an earlier board game I had developed years ago. Below is a synopsis: Critical Collapse is a game about a world in trouble. Some of the troubles are caused by the players actions, and some are caused by fate. The goal or goals are ultimately to survive, this is accomplished by protecting the game world through advanced technologies and eco-friendly environments. The adversary, of course is each player and nature. Mother Nature and Human Nature. It is a game of brutal Markets, Warfare, Espionage, Abuse and possible Solutions. The current rough draft of the document "rules,art, etc. " can be found via a link from my web page at;My Site From there the PDF link is available. I welcome any and all collaboration, comments, recommendations, criticisms, and thoughts. It is still a work in progress. Note: I have learned much from reading comments on some of the other topics here and realize that this is a professional site. [Edited by - benshelmars on October 14, 2008 6:32:09 PM]