• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tejon

About the code

This topic is 3565 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Que onda, soy Federico Ramos les escribo por que tengo una duda, ¿porque en los codigos de openGL el procesamiento de las teclas se hace fuera del evento de las teclas en el WndProc?, ¿es por rendimiento o algo parecido?, la pregunta es por pura curiosidad. ATTE Tejon Hi my name is Federico Ramos, I write in this secction because I have a question ¿why in the codes of OpenGL, the processing of keys is out of event of keys in the WndProc?, ¿is for performance o something like that?, the question it's only curiosity. ATTE Tejon

Advertisement
OpenGL does not have anything in it's library other than the graphical portion of a program. Everything else is OS dependent.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!