• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
angryalla

Hi please help me in where to start

This topic is 3711 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, this is rajesh. Im working as a developer in small company.Im very much interested in game programming.I dont know what to do and where to start. Ill list out the skills i have got and please suggest me where to start and what to start. 1. I have an experience of 3yrs in C# programming. 2. Im very good at javascript. 3. I know a bit of java programming too. 4. Im learning Flash Action script Im very much interested in doing something related to games because i love to associated with them . Please suggest me a way to start and what suits me better. Hope im clear enough of my skills Thanks & Regards, Rajesh

Advertisement

What exactly is your goal?

"I want to make games." is not enough. What kind of games? Do you want a career, a hobby, or an awareness in game development?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!