Need ideas for schoolproject

Started by
1 comment, last by MatsVed 15 years, 6 months ago
Hi guys! For our school we've received a really loose project that we have 4 weeks to complete. The idea is to model a room with interior and other things that might be in it, and make it as photo-realistic as possible. I really want to do something fantasy or sci-fi-ish, but I don't know what! I showed my teacher some drawings of an AT-AT walker cockpit, and Thrall's throne room from WoW. He said 'come up with something more concrete'. We'll be doing the assignment in Max. Ideas please! And please make them more concrete than 'Make a throneroom' or 'Make a cave' or 'Make a cockpit'.
Advertisement
I'll be the first to admit that this is sometimes the hardest part for me. The initial solidifying of an idea.

Unfortunately this is pretty much up to you at this point. All we can do is say "Make a Cave" until you know what you want to put in it. Then we can start making other suggestions. Things like, "well that stalagtite should be over there". You should probably pick an idea and the start looking up images of life references. This is where the creativity begins, with research.
Thanks! :)
I eventually found out I'm gonna model the inside of a McDonalds restaurant, because they're instantly recognizable, but still different from country to country.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement