[web] PHP Game Ideas

Started by
1 comment, last by grim1208 15 years, 5 months ago
I am looking for some good ideas for a RPG Game to make in PHP. I been programming in PHP for a while, it is my current job as a web programmer, and want more into the gaming side of things, currently working with Flash, but I want to create something in PHP as to make tutorials along the way and post them to my site (check sign.) Anyone got any good ideas? Like perhaps creating a game such as Triumph , for any of you who have played on Facebook, or applications such as those games, they're pretty fun. Or even a stock marketing role playing game.
Advertisement
Stock market role playing game

I think it would be an appropriate and catchy game especially in this time, so those people with their own 'economist' mind can put into practice what they think could effect the stock market.

Thinking of making the game on the larger power level, that decisions you make would effect the stock market as a whole, where individuals could team up with others, and effect the economy as a whole, which would lead to a lot of possiblities, then creating governements on an economic level.
Stock market game - this is where I am documenting the development process of the game, can find tutorials through the process here

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement