Hero of Allacrost: 2D RPG release 4th demo

Started by
4 comments, last by Roots 15 years, 5 months ago
The Title Screen Exploring a Town Making Way Through a Cave Fighting a Battle Character Management Shopping for Wares We made a release last month and I just realized that I forgot to announce it here. The demo itself isn't terribly different from our previous release, but this release does include our own game editor. One of the members of our community made a video showcasing the use of our editor here. Allacrost Editor Video You can grab the release (for Windows, OS X, Linux) from sourceforge, or visit the download page on our website for instructions on how to install it on Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, etc. Also if you're interested in joining our team and helping out, we're currently looking for programmers and team managers. Our GameDev help wanted thread is here: help wanted Thanks!

Hero of Allacrost - A free, open-source 2D RPG in development.
Latest release June, 2015 - GameDev annoucement

Advertisement
Great to see you're still working away at this, keep up the excellent work! [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

Great screenshots!
Thanks. The next release will look (and play) even better [smile]

Heya Roots,

Wow, still working on this eh? How long has it been? IIRC you were working on it while we were still working on Morning's Wrath.

Anyhow looks great as usual, glad to see you're staying commited.

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

Its been four years since we started, so yeah we're taking our time. :) None of us work on it full-time and its not a for-profit project, so it really slows the development process down. Congrats on your success EDI, I watch over you from the shadows [wink]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement