some questions.

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 15 years, 6 months ago
hi! i love to play playing card games, and have been brainstorming different games for as long as i can remember. does anybody know of a program that can very easily let me develop my own playing card or trading card games? thanks.
Advertisement
Well, one usually learns to use a programming language. You should probably use the gdwiki and beginner resources to understand the first steps one takes. Also see the forum archives. We get a beginner questions of "what do i do" and "what language" about every day.
Quote:Original post by oler1s
Well, one usually learns to use a programming language. You should probably use the gdwiki and beginner resources to understand the first steps one takes. Also see the forum archives. We get a beginner questions of "what do i do" and "what language" about every day.

i know, but i havent been able to find a program. i was looking at darkbasic, but it cant really do 2d stuff very well.
Quote:Original post by Arlabesterbut it cant really do 2d stuff very well.

There's always ...cards? Seriously, as one of the staples of physical tabletop gameplay still left, card games designed using prototype cards (followed by original 2d art on actual cards) would be perfect, no?

Hazard Pay :: FPS/RTS in SharpDX (gathering dust, retained for... historical purposes)
DeviantArt :: Because right-brain needs love too (also pretty neglected these days)

http://www.sloperama.com/advice/lesson38.htm

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement