• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jimi_hendrix

Language that will allow me to make games the quickest

This topic is 3527 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i realize how hard it is to make a game and how time consuming it is (takes a team of professionals years to make a real game) but i would like to know what language would allow me to make games in the least amount of time since i do not have a lot of it lately... any reply or advice would be great P.S. i know a couple languages so im not brand new to programming (relatively new but not brand new)

Advertisement
well right now i want to make a space invaders type game

i know some python but find my coding is sloppy in it...if worst comes to worst ill look into pygame a little more

i know some python but find my coding is sloppy in it...if worst comes to worst ill look into pygame a little more

C# is the language i feel like i write my code the quickest and best in, but i have not found any good and accurate tutorials for C# (the best one i found talked about files that did not exist...)

flash is the chap you're looking for if all you want is fast delivery time. Can get space invaders up and going in an afternoon.

Quote:
Original post by jimi_hendrix
doest flash cost money though?

Now you're changing the question. You wanted "quickest," now you also want "free."

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!