Sign in to follow this  
EternityZA

OpenGL My project crashes on my new Graphics card

hey ive been working on a 3D engine since last year using java with JOGL (java binding for opengl) and ive always tested it on all pc's available to me whether it be at work or at univercity or even a frend's house and ive never had any problems running it. My home PC had a ATI RX1600 which i replaced with a NVIDIA 9600GT and since then my java environment kept crashing as soon as my engine tries to draw from a VBO # # An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x69681777, pid=568, tid=1120 # # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (11.0-b15 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86) # Problematic frame: # C [nvoglnt.dll+0x181777] # i have already tried the following -format and reinstall windows -get the latest eclipse(java ide) -get a up to date JDK (JDK6 update 10 build 32) -get the latest drivers from the nvidia sight my engine defenetley runs on numorous ATI and nvidia cards and this is the first time i see something like this any ideas? Thnx for reading