do you know where i can find these???

Started by
3 comments, last by Skeezix 15 years, 6 months ago
i need drawings for modeling 3d(practice)..the one with different views of a character(front,side,back)...i tried searching in google but cant find the right words(it always lead to drawing tutorials)...i need it so i can practice my modeling skills...i especially like (if available) game character drawings(like in the tales series) or anime ones..hope you can lead me to one...thanks
Advertisement
The term for them is blueprint, try searching that. Some are here.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

wow thanks for that term...now my search are going smoothly..but i still cant find blueprints for characters of the tales series(tales of destiny etc)...or any game character,i found some but i really want characters from rpg...ill try to search more..but if you guys know any link that direct me to these please tell me...thanks!!!
Hmm. Well, for anime characters, they often use the term 'model sheet' instead, so maybe it is the same for RPG characters. There are probably some game characters mixed in with the anime at these two sites:
Catsuka's Gengal (in French but much better organized than the second link)
anime-model-sheets.com

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

thanks again...i already saw the second link as i was searching,you'll be lucky to see a picure that presents all three views(front,back and side),im now looking at the first one,hope its different from the second...thanks for the help keep em coming :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement