• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
chillypacman

Game of the Dead - Level editor + gameplay vid

This topic is 3630 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I made this video to get some feedback on the game:
It's quite long (just under 5 minutes) and is basically a rough approximation of what using the level editor and gameplay is like in its current state. I'm looking for feedback on how it can be improved (GUI, gameplay and all that). Currently it's using ripped sprites from another game but that will soon be 'rectified' (I have an artist working on making some new ones). Also the music, I have no idea how that got in there. I usually have the sound off while I'm testing the game so it must be from a long time ago while I was testing ambient noises :P

Advertisement
Howdy,

Looks like a great game,

I am a composer looking for a project, I am about to finish my second year in my degree (music composition).

If you are looking for some original music for your game, and don't already have a composer, I would love to do it. I really think i could add character to your project.

You can hear a few drafts (link below) I have made for other games (Allacrost draft #2 is probably the closet thing to the kind of music for your game, although still very different).

http://www.box.net/shared/xer0iyxddm

Cheers,

-A.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!