• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
InkInk

Custom Sites For Cheap

This topic is 3515 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, I am in need of some extra cash so I have decided to create some websites for cheap. Would be perfect for a small business, game websites, etc. More information can be found at my site: http://grungemedia.com/dkseries/ If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or via email listed on my site. Thanks in advance, -Jason

Advertisement
I just sent the link to a directory because all of those images are ones that I created for the company.

Quote:
Original post by InkInk
I just sent the link to a directory because all of those images are ones that I created for the company.
I would suggest you create a simple index page that just displays the images in a table/whatever. It is a lot more user-friendly than clicking through a bunch of textual links.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!