Sign in to follow this  
flyinpc

[web] How to put these videos to website?

..i have two .avi. movies and a wmv videos clips, I also have a website but I don/t know how to upload these videos to my websiste. My friends said that I should have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash video player but I’ m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I found this program - Moyea Web Player Pro. This program claims using video encoder to convert videos to flv and can create a customized flv player. I’m totally new on this. I have downloaded its trial version, yet it is perfect. Do you know more about this? Need advice or any good software to do this.

I recently looked for video software myself and tried demos of VideoStudio X2 and PowerDirector 7 Deluxe. Both packages are able to export to flv format (and a good number of other formats as well, such as for example quicktime), however they don't supply a flv player. Both packages can be bought for $69 (and tested for 30 days).

If you do want a all in one package (meaning flv export and flv player) I can also recommend Sothink video encoder for flash.