• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
vyrphan

OpenGL Need a suggest of a good book

This topic is 3539 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi mates, I was developing some visual stuff with openGL, getting nice results. Anyway, it seems that directX have the whole game market, so i want to migrate to directX. The problem is that i can't find any tutorial / book, free or not, to start my developing with that api. I'm interested in directX 10. Anybody can suggest me any book plz? Thank you a lot! Vyrphan

Advertisement
Hi,

I think it there are plenty of tutorials online that should get you going.

And tbh, I did look at a few books but I didn't find more than the most basic things that I could also just learn from looking at samples. You won't find any of the really hard (and really interesting) things in books because those things are usually just too specific.

Maybe look at the directx sdk samples and find something that interests you and look how they work...

^_^

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!