• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tyro_Software

Game Developers SAVE 20% Off Webhosting!!!! - Website Design & Development Services

This topic is 3657 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, On behalf of Tyro Software, I would firstly like to give you the opportunity to take advantage of our special introductory offer. After changing business directions, we now offer full website design & developing services as well as custom software solutions and website hosting. We currently have a saving of 10% off web hosting plans, however, as you are game developers (and that's where we started) we're offering you a saving of 20%!!! You simply need to enter the coupon code GAME-DEV while at the checkout. This applies to all plans! See www.tyrosoftware.com/hosting_plan.htm for details. As I have already said, we offer full website design and development and custom software solutions, so if you need a website, now is the time to get one! Visit www.tyrosoftware.com for more details on our services. If you would like a free quote or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at contact@tyrosoftware.com Regards, The Tyro Software Team [Edited by - Tyro_Software on November 12, 2008 7:59:17 AM]

Advertisement
Quote:

Game Developer's SAVE 20% Off Webhosting!!!!

I note that attention to detail isn't one of your strongest suits. I'll pass, thanks.

Quote:
Original post by stimarco
Quote:

Game Developer's SAVE 20% Off Webhosting!!!!

I note that attention to detail isn't one of your strongest suits. I'll pass, thanks.

Don't worry, always the edit button! Guess I was too excited ;)

To be honnest, I had it in my mind that it was a game developer's (as in the individual) ability to save (hence why I immediately thought to put in the ' ;) ).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!