GDC AI Summit!

Started by
0 comments, last by IADaveMark 15 years, 4 months ago
For those of you who are planning on going to GDC (and, those of you who may just change your mind), I thought I would bring your attention to this: GDC AI Summit I've been very honored to be involved with putting this event together. This two-day Summit is going to be a fantastic event and really a first for GDC. If you think that the usual fare of AI-related lectures and roundtables are mouth-watering, think about what 12 hours of lectures and panels from some of the really key folks in game AI would be like! The individual sessions for the Summit are being put up on the GDC site as we finalize the details and send in the descriptions. I know what's coming... and promise that you will be very stoked! Keep checking back to see what we are adding! Just thought you would like to know!

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

Advertisement
More session descriptions have been added!

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement