• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
TheAverageUser

ZweiDe - an OpenGL 2D gamedev framework for .Net

This topic is 3613 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ZweiDe is a 2d game development framework written in the .Net 2.0 environment. It covers graphics, sound, user input and several other game-relevant programming areas. Features: --> Simple structure / Easy to use --> User input processing --> Fast graphics (GLFW & OpenGL) --> Sound supported by irrKlang --> Detailed online manual (see website) --> Several example projects --> Project template for Visual C# Express 2005 --> Load and save most common graphic file formats (powered by DevIL) --> Optional pixel-perfect textures --> Vertex coloring --> Render2Texture via FBOs --> Optional Z-Buffer usage --> Accum- and Stencil-Buffer access --> Load Bitmap- and Freetype fonts --> Very fast text display (also formatted text!) --> Many helper classes such as LogFIle, Profiler, Vector2D, ... ZweiDe is a commercial project; currently a ZweiDe full version license costs ~10 Euro and can be purchased via Share*It. You may take a look at the (though, not up-to-date) Demo version or the --> source demonstration program <-- which is what I recommend to get an impression. There's also a demo application for the ZweiDe GUI Module extension named "Fenster", which I'm currently developing. Comes with two skins, I don't take credit for their design as they're only for demonstration purposes and I copied a lot from existing design concepts. Here's a screenshot: And here's the download: --> Fenster Demo <-- If that's not enough, there's also a third demonstration program which also includes its sourcecode. Its a simple opensource space shooter project developed using ZweiDe: --> SpaceFight <-- If you liked what you saw or are interested in the module you may follow --> this <-- link to the official ZweiDe Website. I'd really appreciate any kind of constructive feedback :) [Edited by - Fetze on November 14, 2008 11:14:10 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!