Sign in to follow this  

ZweiDe - an OpenGL 2D gamedev framework for .Net

This topic is 3305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ZweiDe is a 2d game development framework written in the .Net 2.0 environment. It covers graphics, sound, user input and several other game-relevant programming areas. Features: --> Simple structure / Easy to use --> User input processing --> Fast graphics (GLFW & OpenGL) --> Sound supported by irrKlang --> Detailed online manual (see website) --> Several example projects --> Project template for Visual C# Express 2005 --> Load and save most common graphic file formats (powered by DevIL) --> Optional pixel-perfect textures --> Vertex coloring --> Render2Texture via FBOs --> Optional Z-Buffer usage --> Accum- and Stencil-Buffer access --> Load Bitmap- and Freetype fonts --> Very fast text display (also formatted text!) --> Many helper classes such as LogFIle, Profiler, Vector2D, ... ZweiDe is a commercial project; currently a ZweiDe full version license costs ~10 Euro and can be purchased via Share*It. You may take a look at the (though, not up-to-date) Demo version or the --> source demonstration program <-- which is what I recommend to get an impression. There's also a demo application for the ZweiDe GUI Module extension named "Fenster", which I'm currently developing. Comes with two skins, I don't take credit for their design as they're only for demonstration purposes and I copied a lot from existing design concepts. Here's a screenshot: And here's the download: --> Fenster Demo <-- If that's not enough, there's also a third demonstration program which also includes its sourcecode. Its a simple opensource space shooter project developed using ZweiDe: --> SpaceFight <-- If you liked what you saw or are interested in the module you may follow --> this <-- link to the official ZweiDe Website. I'd really appreciate any kind of constructive feedback :) [Edited by - Fetze on November 14, 2008 11:14:10 AM]

Sign in to follow this