Sign in to follow this  

[.net] Emergency help needed for .NET certification

This topic is 3259 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am working in an IT company and want to pass my .NET exam in a short time (job requirement). I need a good teacher/institute in New York area. I can't afford failure in the exam so please tell me about the institutes which are using real useful dumps or practice tests as I do not have the time to check all the dumps available on the internet. I will be thankful if you could provide me contact number of the instructor or institute.

Quote:
Original post by kathy302
I am working in an IT company and want to pass my .NET exam in a short time (job requirement). I need a good teacher/institute in New York area. I can't afford failure in the exam so please tell me about the institutes which are using real useful dumps or practice tests as I do not have the time to check all the dumps available on the internet. I will be thankful if you could provide me contact number of the instructor or institute.

What ".NET exam" would this be? MCP? MCTS? MCPD? MCITP? Microsoft have quite a few certifications.

Most importantly: why the hell are you asking this on a games development website? This is your post here and you appear to have signed up around four days ago. Why the long wait, and -- of all the software development websites to pick from -- why GDNet? Does your IT company make games?

.NET is a broad, marketing term, not just a technology. Elements of it are used for everything from making XBox360 games to building corporate websites. Most of the people in this community are unlikely to be familiar with all of it and Microsoft Certification is of minimal relevance to the games industry.

SOP is for Kathy to come back a couple of days later enthusing about this awesome test-prep company she found and helpfully providing links. A common variation is to use another shill account to "respond" to her.

Quote:
Original post by kathy302

Hi Kathay

Dumps are not recommended for certification, if you are caught using dumps, there is a risk of having your certification revoked or you will be ban for lifetime. I suggest you to avoid dumps, however you can use some practice training material like provided by [removed] or others sites.

Charles

[Edited by - jpetrie on January 10, 2009 1:24:26 AM]

This topic is 3259 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.