Sign in to follow this  

win32 controls

This topic is 3317 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

There are a lot more window controls avaliabe in the Visual Studio toolbox for Dialog windows, than there are createWindow classes. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632679.aspx Just wondering how you would go about making spinners and other items that arent available via CreateWindow class; And also what notifications should these other items send to the parent WM_COMMAND, for example i have a window with spin controls, and am trying to find out what notifications im suppose to be capturing for the up and down clicks. Cant find anything on MSDN.

ah, thank you, do you have any infomation also on

Quote:
And also what notifications should these other items send to the parent WM_COMMAND, for example i have a window with spin controls, that i created from the toolbox, and am trying to find out what notifications im suppose to be capturing for the up and down clicks. Cant find anything on MSDN.

Quote:
Original post by maya18222
ah, thank you, do you have any infomation also on
Quote:
And also what notifications should these other items send to the parent WM_COMMAND, for example i have a window with spin controls, that i created from the toolbox, and am trying to find out what notifications im suppose to be capturing for the up and down clicks. Cant find anything on MSDN.

Up-Down Control - messages, notifications, the whole works.

This topic is 3317 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.