Sign in to follow this  

Starting game Programming

This topic is 3316 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi people I am new here , I just started my bachelors in computer sciences , I am currently learning C++ , so just wanted to ask if there are any good tutorials for game programming in C++ from noob level?Any links that are useful please post them. Thanks.

i'll be the first to say it, if you want to program games you need to learn more before attempting something. I said the same thing when i started programming, that was about 4 years ago and i'm just now working on the game part. So far all i have to show for the game side is a connect 4 rip off.

Quote:
Original post by Ahmedk29
Hi people I am new here , I just started my bachelors in computer sciences , I am currently learning C++ , so just wanted to ask if there are any good tutorials for game programming in C++ from noob level?Any links that are useful please post them.

Thanks.

I started programming in DirectX about four months of learning C++ in uni, I used a book called 'Introduction to 3D Games Programming with DirectX' For you I'd recommend the second version, 'Intorduction to 3D Games POrgramming with DirectX 9.0c: A Shader Approach'.

This topic is 3316 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.