Sign in to follow this  

Chatbott langauge parsing

This topic is 3314 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok, so developing chatbots seems fun :) discussing solutions and approaches would be really fun to! :) anyway ive got the basics done, converting sentences to VP's Np's and S but ive hit a snag on determining what to do from there. one approach would be to create a "matrix" engine wich matches words to a db of responses/actions/logic but that seems to me like a hell of a lot of work when it comes to input all actions and responses. another would be to convert the tokens to a signal and use a NN this idea is out of the question though ( could be viable when quantum computers hit the market maybe ) i would like to implement a system in wich i hardcode as little as possible but still has actions like reading files and such. and i really need some input.....

This topic is 3314 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.