Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
B_old

[Solved] Can't run samples/own code with version 2.14.1

This topic is 3675 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hi there, after a long pause, I just downloaded the newest version (2.14.1) and successfully compiled the project with vs2005. But when I try to run the samples or my own project with the new version I get a lot of linker errors. I don't really get it, as I did not have a problem before. Any idea what I could do wrong? EDIT: Aha: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=514354 I'll try that. [Edited by - B_old on November 16, 2008 12:56:15 PM]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Check another topic post by me, u will find solution.

Thanks
Quote:
Original post by B_old
Hi there,
after a long pause, I just downloaded the newest version (2.14.1) and successfully compiled the project with vs2005. But when I try to run the samples or my own project with the new version I get a lot of linker errors. I don't really get it, as I did not have a problem before. Any idea what I could do wrong?

EDIT:
Aha: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=514354
I'll try that.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Since reading the other thread I haven't bothered to run the samples. I just compiled my own code. If you appreciate it I can still have a look at the sample projects for vs2005.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'd like to update the library project files, i.e. the ones in sdk/angelscript/projects/, but if you're not using any of them yourself, then you don't need to go through the trouble of updating them for me. I just thought you had already done it as part of your upgrade.

Thanks anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I met with the same problem, but i successfully solved it by creating a
static-lib project myself, then i compiled the project, and the lib came out.
Dreamatically, all other projects depending on the lib can be compiled.

best wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!