[Solved] Can't run samples/own code with version 2.14.1

Started by
4 comments, last by carr 15 years, 5 months ago
Hi there, after a long pause, I just downloaded the newest version (2.14.1) and successfully compiled the project with vs2005. But when I try to run the samples or my own project with the new version I get a lot of linker errors. I don't really get it, as I did not have a problem before. Any idea what I could do wrong? EDIT: Aha: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=514354 I'll try that. [Edited by - B_old on November 16, 2008 12:56:15 PM]
Advertisement
Check another topic post by me, u will find solution.

Thanks
Quote:Original post by B_old
Hi there,
after a long pause, I just downloaded the newest version (2.14.1) and successfully compiled the project with vs2005. But when I try to run the samples or my own project with the new version I get a lot of linker errors. I don't really get it, as I did not have a problem before. Any idea what I could do wrong?

EDIT:
Aha: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=514354
I'll try that.

Can you also send me the new project files, so that I can update the SDK?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Since reading the other thread I haven't bothered to run the samples. I just compiled my own code. If you appreciate it I can still have a look at the sample projects for vs2005.
I'd like to update the library project files, i.e. the ones in sdk/angelscript/projects/, but if you're not using any of them yourself, then you don't need to go through the trouble of updating them for me. I just thought you had already done it as part of your upgrade.

Thanks anyway.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I met with the same problem, but i successfully solved it by creating a
static-lib project myself, then i compiled the project, and the lib came out.
Dreamatically, all other projects depending on the lib can be compiled.

best wishes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement