TOTEM for Xbox Live Community Games

Started by
1 comment, last by man_id_unknown 15 years, 4 months ago
My game Totem has been approved for release on the 19th on Microsoft's new Xbox Live Community Games service for the 360. Check it out here along with lots of other cool games hitting the new service on the 19th... TOTEM
Advertisement
Totem is an up-beat, fast-paced matching game with a variety of challenges. The controls are easy and intuitive, and you will be able to use combos to gain helpful items like axes, bombs, and lightning bolts to help you complete each level. As each boss level (4 total) is defeated in Adventure Mode, you will be introduced to a new type of totem block (i.e. ice blocks) that continues to increase the challenge and enjoyment of the game. In Survival Mode, you will attempt to stay alive as long as possible while the challenge increases with each level completed. See how long you can last and get your name to the top of the high score list!

Give the demo a try and tell me what you think....your feedback will be very helpful while we work on our next title.

Here are a couple of Totem Reviews to check out. Have a look, we are very excited about the reception we are getting.

Review 1

Review 2
Wow, that's pretty damn neat! Even if you never made a cent off this game, it would still be an awesome asset to your resume.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement