• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Aeox

Yet Another 2D Game Survey

This topic is 3529 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please take a little time to fill out a short 5 question survey. I just need this simple first-hand research justification on making a 2D game. I'll post the resulting game here, of course. EDIT: Whoops, forgot my link~ Yet Another 2D Game Survey Please. Thanks. [Edited by - Aeox on November 18, 2008 4:00:33 AM]

Advertisement
Done.

However, I think it's a bit unclear what you mean with '2D games'. A 3D game can have '2D gameplay' (Pandemonium for example), so do you mean 2D gameplay or 2D graphics?

Thanks! LOL, I've forgotten that this is a technical forum. In this case, I'm going with 2D graphics. :D

Done.
Quote:
Original post by Simian Man
Done. I've never seen the word "fortnightly" before.
Quote:
fortnightly |ˈfôrtˌnītlē| chiefly Brit.
adjective
happening or produced every two weeks : a fortnightly bulletin.
adverb
every two weeks : evening classes will run fortnightly.
noun ( pl. -lies)
a magazine or similar publication issued every two weeks.

LOL. Sure, I'll put up the results and my summary but you'll have to wait a bit. If you're really free, drop me a PM and bump this thread sometime mid-december just in case I forget.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!