Yet Another 2D Game Survey

Started by
10 comments, last by agm_ultimatex 15 years, 4 months ago
Please take a little time to fill out a short 5 question survey. I just need this simple first-hand research justification on making a 2D game. I'll post the resulting game here, of course. EDIT: Whoops, forgot my link~ Yet Another 2D Game Survey Please. Thanks. [Edited by - Aeox on November 18, 2008 4:00:33 AM]
Advertisement
Done.

However, I think it's a bit unclear what you mean with '2D games'. A 3D game can have '2D gameplay' (Pandemonium for example), so do you mean 2D gameplay or 2D graphics?
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
Thanks! LOL, I've forgotten that this is a technical forum. In this case, I'm going with 2D graphics. :D
Done. I've never seen the word "fortnightly" before.
Done.
Quote:Original post by Simian Man
Done. I've never seen the word "fortnightly" before.
Quote:fortnightly |ˈfôrtˌnītlē| chiefly Brit.
adjective
happening or produced every two weeks : a fortnightly bulletin.
adverb
every two weeks : evening classes will run fortnightly.
noun ( pl. -lies)
a magazine or similar publication issued every two weeks.

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Done.

To be honest, fortnightly almost earned my vote purely to approve of the usage of the word.
Do we get to see the results? Or are you going to sit on them like a dragon and it's hoard?

The only valid measurement of code quality: WTFs/minute
LOL. Sure, I'll put up the results and my summary but you'll have to wait a bit. If you're really free, drop me a PM and bump this thread sometime mid-december just in case I forget.
Done.
Thanks! (Shameless Bump)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement