Large Game Concept

Started by
12 comments, last by Estor 15 years, 4 months ago
one word of advice...
Good games, in most cases, are born from simple ideas polished to the extreme rather than a shitload of good ideas pieced together badly. Don't try to reinvent the whole world with new ideas, just try to do a little something different that really has a chance to be liked.
I really couldn't read through the whole lot of your ideas, and believe me I've tried. But there was too many unorganized thoughts in much too big paragraphs.
Advertisement
First work at your spelling:
Use punctuation, capitalize etc.

If you have achieved that, than go work on a game.

Ps. I don't understand anything about your game and like some others said you have too many ideas forged into one chaotic text 'blob'.
Quote:Original post by squigoth
okay i dont need any help on how to mkae the game i just want to know if its a good idea

I have no idea, because there's no way I'm going to try and decipher that giant wall of ellipsis-ridden, poorly spelled text to find out.

Seriously, if you can't take the time to break down your ideas in an organized way and present them in a clear, concise, and readable manner, why would you expect us to take the time to read it all?

Do:
Break your ideas up into separate sections
Use paragraphs
Spell correctly
Be concise

Don't:
Use text speak
Insert ellipses every third word
Mate here at GameDev you can find General Game Design Directory show all of us mercy and read The Anatomy of a Design Document, Part 1: Documentation Guidelines for the Game Concept and Proposal and The Anatomy of a Design Document, Part 2: Documentation Guidelines for the Functional and Technical Specifications
"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We WouldWhen Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It's A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It's Never Gonna Die"THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by ManOwaR

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement