Expanded SlimDX documentation is now online

Started by
0 comments, last by trojanman 15 years, 5 months ago
We already shipped a fairly significantly expanded version of the documentation in CHM format with the November SDK, but since then I've been keeping a close eye on what kind of information the community has been looking for. Based on the questions all of you have been asking, the documentation has been expanded even further, with a whole slew of new topics and explanation. Oh, and it's all available right on the web. This site isn't new, but it was getting out of date and I attacked a number of rendering bugs this time around. It isn't quite perfect, but it should be working well on IE, Firefox, and Opera. (Chrome works alright but I'm still seeing some glitches. They should be relatively minor.) Some of you are probably going to want to have access to the new documentation offline as well. Well, good news -- there's a link in the upper right hand corner to a brand new CHM file with all of the updates to the documentation. It should even be safe to drop this right on top of the one that shipped with the SDK. This is one of those things that has been very heavily community driven, even if you guys didn't know it. I think a couple of you will notice that there are new topics directly related to threads posted over the course of the last week or so. Hopefully this will continue to make SlimDX even easier and more efficient to work with. As always, keep the questions and comments coming, because they really do control what work we do and when. [EDIT] Forgot to mention that search is currently broken. This is a server configuration issue that I hope to solve soon. Search works now! [Edited by - Promit on November 22, 2008 9:32:16 AM]
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Advertisement
Looks great. Good job.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement