Games C++ programming Help

Started by
4 comments, last by Skeezix 15 years, 4 months ago
Hi Everyone. I want to introduce myself, I am an IT Recruiter, based near London. I am looking for a Games Programmer, Games Engine Programmer, Games GUI Programmer, Network Game Integration Engineer, and a Game Server Development Engineer. To work within a Development team working on revolutionary Virtual Reality PS3 Games to be used in conjunction with Eye Toy being released next year. This is based in central London, salaries between 25 - 45k depending on experience. I am also looking for a Senior C++ Engineer with experience in STL and Boost, for a company based in Cambridgeshire developing revolutionary search engine facilities. Salary for this position is £50 to £65k even more for the right candidate? Can anyone refer some good people for these jobs? Shjeel@abrs.com, or shjeel@gmail.com www.abrs.com 01491411020
Advertisement
You shoold look into the 'jobs' section of this website. You would get more exposure.
Hi,

I think bearing in mind the costs and that this job is in the UK, London. I am not so sure whether it will be worthwhile. As most of the jobs posted their are based in the States.

Thanks
Shjeel
I am Also looking for a C++ Technical Architect and c++ Engineers to work, for a Revolutionary Search Engine Development company base in cambridgeshire.
Paying 60 to 75k
Quote:Original post by shjeelahmed
I think bearing in mind the costs and that this job is in the UK, London. I am not so sure whether it will be worthwhile. As most of the jobs posted their are based in the States.

It's your choice of course, but spending a couple of hundred dollars on advertisements for £50,000+ jobs is certainly a reasonable investment, right?
Hi do you accept new graduates? I'm graduating(undergrad) this March 2009

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement