• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jychong

My new OpenGL iphone Physics Game Fish!

This topic is 3613 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everybody, do you want to check out my new(and first) iphone physics game Fish! It has a real-time 2D SPH fluids solver that responds to your device's tilting events. In addition to that, the fish are simulated using rigid bodies and they wiggle about based off a mass-spring system. App store link here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297436859&mt=8 Web page: http://jychongiphoneapp.blogspot.com/ Video here:
It features: - realistic rolling wave physics! Tilt the iphone to observe cool water animation... - get your fish to collect gold nuggets by dropping food in the water - unlock modes like Freestyle aquarium mode and Fish Selection - earn beautiful medal images generated from your playing style - Choose from an assortment of fish or draw your own. Custom fish can be added to the iphone's photo library Let me know what you guys think! thanks! Jiayi

Advertisement
Cool, quite a lot of iPhone games here lately.

Quote:
Original post by jychong
Tilt the iphone to observe cool water animation...

Heh, really like that effect! Just playing around with those waves would keep me entertained for quite a while.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!