• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Relixx

Torque question

This topic is 3672 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is it possible to create AAA games that look and play exactly like some of the top mmorpgs such as lineage2,warhammer online,and wow using the torque game engine? [Edited by - Relixx on November 28, 2008 2:05:15 PM]

Advertisement
Yes, I used Torque briefly a while back and there actually is an addon called TMMOKIT that I believe installs over Torque somehow and actually gives you everything you need to create a MMORPG. After I figured out all the networking stuff, we had a generic run-of-the-mill MMO up in minutes. People could log in, create accounts and everything. All you have to do is come up with a computer to run all the servers on and your golden.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!