[Postponed] XNA Workshop - Introduction

Started by
65 comments, last by JWalsh 15 years, 2 months ago
Fantastic looking schedule, bit of a shame it begins just after the first round of the Imagine Cup finishes, the only reason I'm willing to learn XNA :(

I've just about got the basics down, and have a game prototype slowly on its way, but I'll unlikely win any prizes with it. I'll follow your workshop closely and get ready for next year's competition, unless this Dream Build Play one comes round again.

On a side note, it might be worth mentioning that any University students amongst the people following your workshop are likely eligible for a free XNA Creators Club 12-Month Student Trial Subscription, so anything they create from your lessons can be played on Xbox 360 (the title says XNA 2.0 and not 3.0, but it's just the subscription so don't be fooled).

The same scheme also offers free Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition, valid for the remainder of your University course.

"The right, man, in the wrong, place, can make all the dif-fer-rence in the world..." - GMan, Half-Life 2

A blog of my SEGA Megadrive development adventures: http://www.bigevilcorporation.co.uk

Advertisement
I've just started learning XNA, and find this to be a good opportunity to get some additional instruction on the framework. Count me in.
Count me in as well. [smile] When will the book be ready?
I don't have an XBox 360, so I'll only be able to test on Windows.
If that's okay, count me in, too!
Professional C++ and .NET developer trying to break into indie game development.
Follow my progress: http://blog.nuclex-games.com/ or Twitter - Topics: Ogre3D, Blender, game architecture tips & code snippets.
Clever marketing strategy for book sales, I will give you that!! (just saying, nothing negative meant by the comment, hope no one takes it that way)

Should make to be an interesting workshop, and thankfully I have a limited amount of semester hours for this time frame, so count me in.

Didn't you, JWalsh, have two books in development? Are they both XNA based? Maybe shoot me a PM instead of me hi-jacking the thread. BTW, I would have bought your book even if it wasn't the basis for this workshop!
Hey you can def count me in on this.
Count me in!! :D
Same here... :)
I would veery much like to be included in this! And I will definately buy the book when it's released :D
How do i sign up? i am really interested!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement