Free Audio/Visual Tutorials

Started by
1 comment, last by laugheazy 15 years, 4 months ago
Hello everyone, I'm Laugheazy, or Mike. Whichever. I currently attend UAT.edu and I'm going for Game Programming. I have about 3 more months to go and will hit my 1 year mark for going to school here. It has been insane! I had no idea there was so much math involved in creating games. And boy am I lost at math! Geometry anyone? pffft. I'm also in the Marines which makes me going to school even more of a pain in the tush! But anywho... I don't post here often. Only to throw in little tid bits here and there, or a simple "hey that looks great" comment; To help new users out and to get to the point. I have created a web site dedicated to teaching in an audio visual format. These are all free videos, and for 3D Game Studio there are two currently available with more in the works. Much more! My website was created for the simple love of creating games in my spare time. I remember when I started with 3D Game Studio, or other Engines, I was lost, not knowing where to start, and a lot of written tutorials were pages and pages long, which took, and shot my motivation down a lot. So book after countless book, on C, Torque, 3D Game studio, and about 20 others, I thought Id help those new to game making out. So you don't have to feel the pain most of us have had to deal with. Now I do all this work myself. So it may or may not be up to everyone's standards here. A lot of you are well over me, and a lot of professional work comes out of Game Dev. I provide mostly to the beginner. I'm trying to provide a resource, not make money. So without boring you to tears even more, I ask you to visit www.gm-help.net There you will find audio visual tutorials on most indie developers favorite game engines, as we as links and reviews to products useful in the indie game world. Thanks for reading, and thanks for stopping by. Prepare to download, and learn. Semper Fi, and God Bless.
The Few.. The Proud.. The Marines..
Advertisement
I like the site. You did a good job. I'll look more at it when I get a chance.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

oh thank you very much. Greatly appreciated!
The Few.. The Proud.. The Marines..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement