Sign in to follow this  

Spades (ScreenShots)

This topic is 3294 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone. Set for a beta release date of Janruary 3rd 2009. I introduce to you the card game Spades. The beta will be open beta, and open to all. There is more scripting to be done as well as more graphics. Upon release will be a single player demo, with your partner being controlled by NPC AI. Which is still undergoing fine tuning. If you know much about spades, your NPC partner will unfortunatley try to outplay you also. lol. After beta has undergone the fixes and issues needing to be fixed, version one will then go live and public. I plan a 2 week beta run, which I will then work on bug fixes as well as more fine tuning, then a one month beta fix. Once the final single player version has been released, the multiplayer version 2 vs 2npc's, or 2p vs 2p. Right now is a display of the graphics style I will be using. Game is in 2D and will come stocked full of how-to's to offer people a chance to learn the game. Game play screenshots will be released at a later point. Propably end of the week. Let me know what you think. The Table the Action will take place on: Temporary Loading screen for loading the game: Title Screen: Title Screen with "play" "quit" "how-to" buttons. Game will obviously be free for all. I plan on releasing updates, and adding more polish to the game once the final version is complete. Thank you all for viewing! Comments, and suggestions appreciated. [Edited by - laugheazy on December 3, 2008 8:33:41 PM]

Yes definitley sounds. I have an artist who does all my work for free. And I have someone on sound and effects. Still waiting on his samples, but we'll see. But yes, when beta comes out, it will have sounds, and music, which of course being beta is subject to change. thank you for the comment. Appreciate it

It's been about 7 weeks. The AI gave me a lot of issues. My graphics artist though, gets those drawings done over night. lol. But yeah, it's been a fun road though. This is going to be my first release, and I can't wait!

Sign in to follow this